Monday, September 21, 2020

Devotion by Eva Winners

Release Date: October 16

I was broken, just waiting for death to end my pain.

Till the day I saw Lachlan's face...mirror image of my dead husband.

Something woke up inside me. He was strong, determined and so full of life. 

Will he bring me back to life or be my final straw?

Pre-Order Your Copy Here!

Add to your Goodreads TBR list!

Meet Eva Winners

Eva Winners was born in Pula, Croatia and came to the United States in her teens. She has a MS degree in International Finance and MBA. 

She currently lives in Maryland with her husband and three daughters. 

She writes paranormal and contemporary romance, and few other things she admittedly does not share with others. 

Favorite pass time is hiking with her family, drinking wine and doing yoga. 

She is often found hiding in her yard wearing flip flops and sunglasses while enjoying the sun. 
Her favorite place is a rocky, secluded beach in Croatia with a little red lighthouse.
And most of all, she loves to read and write.

Connect with Eva Winners


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Touchdown by Lisa Suzanne

  Release Date: October 21 As much as I’ve coached the pro football quarterback to believe he always has a choice, this time I’m the one bac...