Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Stones Unturned by Taylor Danae Colbert


Release Date: September 29

"We choose family, always."

As the only child of Georgia’s leading tech mogul, that motto has been our way of life for as long as I can remember. I’ve been groomed and primed to take over his role since I was fifteen. Ever the dutiful daughter, I’ve done everything to stick to the plan, even if the plan was never what I actually wanted.

But people lie. Stories change. Entire family histories are rewritten.

When tall, dark, and devastatingly handsome Derrick Thomas shows up with a photograph that shatters my world, I find myself following him 700 miles north to Meade Lake—the one place that might help me find answers.

Drowning in lies, I cling to Derrick’s every word, desperate for the truth. And somewhere along the way, I end up clinging to him, too.

Suddenly, I feel a change in the wind, a crack in all those concrete plans that were laid for me ever so carefully.

"We choose family, always." 

But after I find out what they’ve done, I realize that family isn’t always flesh and blood. Sometimes, family can be strangers. Sometimes, strangers can be family.

I just have to choose which one I want to call mine.

Pre-Order Your Copy Here:
Apple | Nook | Amazon | Kobo | Google Play


Meet Taylor Danae Colbert

Taylor has been writing since the tender age of seven, when her mother bought her her first typewriter. 

Once she finished her first work, a tall tale about a girl with hair that grew too fast, her father told her she should be published. And so, her lifelong dream of becoming a published writer was born. 
​
Taylor never thought of herself as a romance writer, but it turns out, she loves love. 
​
When she's not chasing her kids, watching Impractical Jokers with her husband, running, or playing around with her two pups, she's probably under her favorite blanket, either writing a book, or reading one. 
​
Taylor lives in Maryland, where she was born and raised. 

Connect with Taylor Danae Colbert


Hosted By:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Touchdown by Lisa Suzanne

  Release Date: October 21 As much as I’ve coached the pro football quarterback to believe he always has a choice, this time I’m the one bac...