Sunday, March 24, 2019

Under the Lies by Sarah E. Green

Title: Under the Lies
Author: Sarah E. Green
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: March 21, 2019
Cover Design: RBA Desings
Six years.
That’s how long I was able to stay away.
To ignore the call back home.
I could’ve stayed away longer. Could’ve stayed away forever, but I came back for someone who’s now gone.
Leaving me alone.
I thought it’d be safe. That I’d be okay back in a city that’s always felt more like my prison, but then he took notice.
Noah Kincaid.
My tormentor, my first crush. My devil.
And he’s not only after me. Something was taken from him. Something he requires my help with to get back.
Six years ago, I left this city unscathed by the man who ruled my teenage angst.
Now? I don’t think I’ll be as lucky.

Sarah E. Green is a Florida girl through and through; she thrives in warm weather and hides from the cold. When she’s not writing at a cute café, you can either find her on the beach, marathoning tv shows, reading, or drinking all the wines and hard ciders with some of her favorite people. She’s a lover of history, mythology, and fluent in sarcasm. She’s a romantic at heart and is always thinking about what HEA to write next.
HOSTED BY:

"His touch is sin. His kiss poison. And I'm too busy drowning in mhim to care about a cure." 

 Sayer finds herself back in her hometown after her grandfather dies. She hates being home, and all the memories that haunt her while there. One person in particular haunts her memories.... Noah. 

The minute he finds out Sayer is in town, Noah is out to seek info from her regarding her sister. Sayer's sister that she can't stand by the way. You see Sayer's sister has stolen something important to Noah and he needs to know where she is in order to get it back. And the only way to drag Sayer's sister out into the light, Noah makes a proposition. "Date" him and make her sister jealous.... that will work right? If only..... too bad feelings get involved. 

This book has it's dark elements, but it's so well put together. I loved every page. I loved Sayer and her take no prisoners attitude. Noah is dark and brooding but who doesn't love that in their man?? I was sucked in, I couldn't put my kindle down and I needed more with every turn of the page! This is the first book I've read by Sarah, but I can promise you it won't be the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Touchdown by Lisa Suzanne

  Release Date: October 21 As much as I’ve coached the pro football quarterback to believe he always has a choice, this time I’m the one bac...